A short sale can be a better option for home sellers with inadequate equity to satisfy their mortgage obligations upon sale of the property. But it requires professional advice and the experience to negotiate with a multitude of lenders or mortgage servicers and to navigate the maze of paperwork and other requirements.
The Gary Mercer Team and Keller Williams employ a dedicated team of experienced real estate financial services professionals that work closely with us and our sellers to successfully negotiate a short sale transaction.
These Services Include:
- Advising us throughout each step of the short sale process
- Consult with the seller personally to determine eligibility, obtain the required information, and assemble the proper documentation
- Their consultants engage the lenders and mortgage servicers to negotiate the settlement and prepare the lender's package for approval
- They have licensed in-house title agents to prepare the needed title report to verify ownership and identify and verify liens on the property
- They will prepare the HUD-1 Settlement Statements necessary for closing
- They assist with requests for information from buyers and their agents
- They will conduct the settlement if their in-house title agency is providing the title policy
The Gary Mercer Team gets you to Closing
We, along with our Short Sale Professionals, are here to take the stress out of a distressed situation. Let us take care of the details to get your property to closing, so you can get back on track.